9 November 2015

Semester Break Day Out (8/11/15)

  The semester break is here! Most of us from college are out of town, we went back to our respective hometowns on the last day of examination itself or the day after. As for me, I went back to my hometown where it's in Malacca, on Saturday. Actually I wanted to go back couples of days after the examination which is on November 6. But due to my dad's busy work schedule, so the day of going back was postponed to Saturday. Yes, I'm back for the semester break!

  Days before the semester break, my high school friends and I planned for a gathering since everyone is back for the holidays. We decided to have our day out at Hungry Bear in Bukit Beruang. I was very excited because I got to meet them again after three months since the Hari Raya holidays. At first, it was 12.00 noon but then it was postponed to half an hour because Yu Xuan had some things going on. As long as we have a day out it's fine by me. 

  I put on my black and red DC canvas and sat at the living room to wait for Shi Wei, my brother to pick me up. He was also picking Yu Xuan as well. I thought it the car but then it wasn't. After a few minutes, a car's honk woke me up from my thoughts. My friends were here! "Hey sis, we're here!" called out Shi Wei. I quickly put on my bag and sunglasses, then I walked out from the house. My sister's dog, Furry was barking at them, she doesn't like strangers around the house. 

   I tried to sooth her down "Furry, it's okay!" Before we left, grandma told us to be careful on the road. As I hopped into the car and it's off to Hungry Bear. Along the way, we chatted what we were up to during the past three months. We hopped down from the car once we reached our destination. We went into Hungry Bear and found a perfect spot at the corner of the diner. 

  The waiter gave us to have a look at the menus. We ordered a regular of Aloha Chicken pizzas, while drinks on the other hand, I ordered lemonade. Shi Wei asked if we could Andelin to join us. "Yeah, I'm okay!" Yu Xuan said, she turned to me and asked my opinion. "Fine by me!" I said. "Great! I'll call her up," he said as he took out his phone.

  Not long after that, as Andelin arrived, our food just served up in time. "Hey guys!" Andelin greeted us as she took her seat beside Shi Wei. We chatted about our days in high school and plans about our future. The topics is basically on friendships and international colleges. We decided to have another round of pizza. A surprise visit from our friend, Shi Yuan came to drop by. Around 3.30pm, we left because Yu Xuan was going to visit her grandmother in Tampin. Her dad picked her up from the place.

  Andelin gave me a ride home. After dropping me off, I got a text from my college mate and best friend XY, who was on a trip to Malacca with her family.We actually promised each other months before the big semester break. Whenever she visits to Malacca, we will have a day out. Around 8.45 pm, we left for Mahkota Parade. When I arrived, she was waiting for me at the entrance of Nadaje- a cake shop where it was our meet up place.

  As the time was late, the shop was at the closing time so we have a quick bite of Mocha Choclate cake, it was so good! We took a selfie while eating the cake. Mr. and Mrs. Lee asked about myself. "I live in Malacca with my maternal grandparents, aunt and sister. I stayed in KL with my parents since I started college," I said. As I was about to call my mum, she came just in time. It was an awesome night out with your friends. Especially those who are out from town.

  I had the best time of my life




Having lunch with high school friends at Hungry Bear 

Welcome to Malacca, XY 


No comments:

Post a Comment