11 March 2016

Lunch Out with My Best Friend (11/3/15)

  Fundamental Maths ended, Nishail and I went up to the third floor of the college to use the short cut to the university. I almost tripped along the way because the third floor is going under renovation. We used the university's lift to go down. After dropping me off at the new cafeteria, I immediately texted Natasha- she and I used to be in the same Fundamental Maths Unit 1 class when I was in college. I used the WhatsApp app to call her but there was no connection.




  Not long after, Natasha came with her friend, Janice. "Hi Kar Marn, how are you?" we hugged each other. "I'm good! How about you?" I asked. "Everything is going well," Natasha said. She introduced me to Janice. "Natasha mentions a lot about you," Janice said. Really? I thought. Joining Janice and Natasha, was Nathania, Natasha's twin sister. We went to the vegetarian food to grab our lunch. "The vegetarian food here is really nice! You should try," Natasha suggested Janice to try the food. "Oh I like your new hairstyle, Kar Marn!" she added.


 
"Thanks! I got my hairstyle from a Korean hair saloon," I said. "Does that mean is K-Pop inspired?" Natasha asked. "Well maybe?" I laughed.


 
We went back to our place to eat. While we were eating, "Is that Shaun?" she said. When I turned my head, Shaun and his friend were walking in. That's a surprise! The last time Shaun and I met was during the MUFY Information Week which was a month ago- days before the CNY celebration.


"Hey Shaun, what a coincidence!" I said. "What are you doing here?" Natasha asked. Shaun told us he came to Sunway for a sports event. I looked over the field, there were a few tents.


We asked him if he would like to join us for lunch, Shaun said: "Ladies, I love to but I can't. How about some other time?" I said "Well okay,"


  Natasha asked me whether how was my semester two in college. I told her I'm coping well. Around 2.27pm, Janice and Natasha went back to Monash University so I went to the pick up point to wait for my uncle to pick me up (with some help of course!). I'm so happy that I reunited with my best friends after five months. I wish I could do this more often with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment