25 December 2014

Season's Greetings 2014 (25/12/14)

 I woke up from my warm bed, the sun shone brightly through the window of the bed room. I jumped out of bed, I peeked through the window, the wind was blowing into my face. It was telling me that Christmas is here! I walked out from my bedroom and approached the Christmas tree, I saw two presents were under it. It must be Santa Claus left it when I was sleeping. Nothing to start my Christmas morning with a nice cup of milk and mum's butter cookies. 

  Not long after breakfast, mum and dad went out to do some Christmas shopping. I was at home surfing the Internet as usual. Uncle Chee Soon and his family came to KL for this very special occasion. I was really excited because I got the chance to spend the time with my cousins. 

  There was a Christmas family party yesterday. I don't like events to be quiet, I want the event to be alive! That's how I spend my Christmas. In the afternoon, we started to open up the presents. It was a bit late because my sister slept late. She just love Christmas because it is her favourite holiday. 

  After a simple lunch which mum cooked with potatoes and roasted chicken, yummy! We cleaned up the house for the party. Around 7.00 pm, the whole family has arrived! Now that's what I called a Christmas party. Mum made pasta, salad, roasted chicken just to name a few. Oops, I almost forgot about the cake which Uncle Chee Hock and Aunt Therssa brought to the party. 

  A Christmas party can go without a movie special which featured on television. We watched The Hulk. Although I didn't like the movie, my cousins were, they sure like a superhero movie! After the movie, they wanted to watch The Hobbit which lasted for three hours. To be honest, I don't like to watch fantasy movies but my cousins Shyam and Suraj are! As they always say "Guest first". 

  We opened up presents while they were watching the movies. Aunt Sheela gave us a hair pins which are for the girls. It was indeed a Christmas night to be remembered! 

  The party ended at midnight! I was tired yet happy. I'm looking forward to this kind of event in the near future. Merry Christmas everybody! 


No comments:

Post a Comment