18 July 2017

Baby Driver Pink Carpet Malaysia Premiere 2017 (17/717)

  My final examination for the first semester in university has ended. Finally, a break is needed after all three months preparing the examination! To celebrate, I have the chance to go to the pink carpet of Baby Driver at Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! Thanks to my sister who wins the tickets through a contest.

  After arriving home from university, a rest is needed to charge up my energy before the big night. At around 3.00pm, I put on a recycled red dress number by H&M. I wore it on CNY 2014 and 2016 respectively. I paired with a pair of my trustee bronze Pazzion flats. Half an hour later, a taxi picks us up to Pavilion. Once the car comes to a complete stop, my mum get my "wheelchair" out of the car, I hop on. After adjusting myself, it's time to head in. 

  Unfortunately, there isn't a lift inside so I have to walk down a few steps. When we arrive at the pink carpet, the place is packed with fans of the movie. My sister goes to the counter to redeem her ticket and the movie's merchandise while I read a book to let the time pass. I even take a photo of the word sign of Baby Driver along the carpet. What's with a premiere movie party without any food right? I have two cups of popcorn, my childhood friend, Nicole and my sister thought I have 5 cups of popcorn. 

   As the skies darken, fans start to pile up the fan box which is kinda stuff but luckily one of the crews who notices me in my wheelchair, tells my mum to put me in the guest box. Two emcees, who are Fly FM DJs are hosting the premiere night. While waiting for the Hollywood superstars to arrive, DJ sandman cranking the music up to keep us entertained. 

  Around 7.45pm, the stars are here! I have regret standing up because I'm squash by the fans who are eager to see them. Luckily, I'm just playing cool. After a few meetings with the Malaysian stars, it comes to the same old tactic for international stars. I'm a huge fan of Lily James! You know her from hit British series, Downton Abbey, then you know the girl who played the Disney live action of Cinderella

  I'm meeting my favourite Disney princess in person! When Lily comes to our side of the guest box, everyone is rushing to her direction, I almost can't breathe! "Hi Lily!" I greet her. "Hi, how are you ?" she asks me. "I'm good! I'm a big fan of Cinderella!"Lily says: "Thank you so much!" I also have the chance to get a selfie with her too. Ansel Elgort is such a gentlemen, he takes with selfies with the fans and even signed their tickets! 

   It's time to head the cinema hall to watch the show. We haven't dinner yet so my dad buys each of us a hot dog, two cups of coke and popcorn. Before the movie even starts, we are digging in our hot dogs but the other two have to wait until the film rolls. The movie ends at 11.30pm. The stars of the movie are in another cinema hall! Time to head back and have a good rest! 

  I'm looking forward to the next Hollywood movie premiere in Malaysia! A warm welcome to the cast of Baby Driver: Selamat datang ke Malaysia! (Welcome to Malaysia)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment