24 May 2018

BeYoutiful SU Photo Exhibition (24/5/18-25/5/18)

   Media technology practical class ends, I head over to the BeYoutiful campaign photo gallery. BeYoutiful campaign? Sounds familiar to you? Well, if you check out my last post on the campaign’s carnival, I’m sure you will recall back what happened on that day.

After settling myself down, I walk around to take a look at the college boulevard. It’s not ready yet as the seniors are doing some last-minute preparation on the photo gallery so students who come to drop by will feel the love all around on this beYoutiful day! Get it? Beautiful, beYoutiful? No, okay! Let’s move on.

I come across the photo gallery. I see the photos which were taken during the BeYoutiful carnival. Most of my course mates pictures are up, but where’s mine? Well, probably I have to drop by tomorrow to see whether it’s up on the second batch of the photo gallery.

Remember about the “breaking barriers”? Writing your insecurities on the board and giving it a good punch after that, it’s back for a second time around! Plus, there’s a message board for us to write encouraging messages to everyone that it is okay to be ourselves and don’t change because of someone else, because we are beYoutiful in our own unique way.

 Unfortunately, I have to miss the performances and the event lauch as I have a lecture to attend. I can drop by on the last day as the event will be running for two days.

Miss out the first day? Drop by on the second and final day of BeYoutiful photo gallery, you might spot yourself in there! It’s a good way to end the first week of university since resuming from the semester break. If you see two “fishies” in yellow and orange, show off some shaking moves to shake a new self.

BeYoutiful SU Photo Exhibition 
Date: 24/5/18-25/5/18 (Thursday & Friday) 
Venue: Sunway College boulevard 
Time: 10am-5pm 
For more details, please visit the BeYoutiful campaign’s official social media sites. 
FB: Beyoutiful_su  
Instagram: @beyoutiful_su 


No comments:

Post a Comment