28 June 2016

Girls' Night Out at Coffeology Cafe (28/6/16)

  The moment I woke up from my nap, messages appeared from my iPod screen. My best friend, Yu Xuan asked any of us in the group chat is free tonight for a dessert. I said "I am!" but the others have already started their lectures in their respective colleges so it's really hard for them to get out on a college night. Some of them are having exam tomorrow. I guessed it was just the both of us- our very first girls' night out. 

  Yu Xuan sent me a message through a personal chat box on Messenger. She asked me where should we go later. At first I suggested we should go to a nearby shopping mall, Aeon to have dessert at the Coffe Bean but then Yu Xuan said the varieties at the Aeon shopping mall were not much. So we decided to have our night out at Coffeology. I went to Google immediately to find out the place then I gave her the cafe's address. 

  I was done watching Prime Talk 2000, Yu Xuan's car just arrived. When I opened the door, I realised the dogs were on the loose so my aunt had to tie them up before I proceeded to the main gate. Yu Xuan was wearing a dark blue polka dot dress and a pair of flip flops while I just wearing a Mkckey Mouse T-shirt with a pair of black pants. I should wear a dress. I thought. Anyway, the important thing was the night out. 

  Yu Xuan told me along the way that she planned the night out was supposed to be Brat & Uni Cafe, unfortunately the cafe was off for the day so we headed to Coffeology cafe where it's right beside Windmill Station. We took our seats and we looked through the menu. I ordered chocolate almond fudge and a chocolate milkshake while she ordered green tea latte and waffles. I decided to leave the strawberries and blueberries because they were not my favourites. Yu Xuan encouraged me to try because we never might know whether it's good or bad. 

  As I took a bite, strawberries and blueberries were not so bad at all! The blueberries tasted like grapes while the strawberries tasted sweet and a litle bit of sour, that's the Malaysian strawberries to you. We wanted to go to MacDonalds to have another taste of burger but the plan was called off. Around 10pm, we headed home. After dropping me off, Yu Xuan had a small chat with my grandma since she hadn't seen grandma for a long time. 

  I am very lucky and blessed to have a friend like Yu Xuan. She accepts me for who I am and being myself whenever I want, of course I need to limit myself at some point. Best girls' night out ever! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment