23 June 2016

Night Out with High School Friends (22/6/16)

  Another perfect night which means another perfect gathering with high school friends. The last gathering was at a hawker stall where it was a stone's throw away from my place. This time my high school friends and I decide to chill at Hash & Tag cafe where it's just opposite of the new Aeon Bandaraya Melaka. Let's just start with the planning.

   I just took a nice relaxing bath, the moment I came out from the bathroom, my Messenger app had 44 unread messages. That's odd. I thought. When I opened the app, messages were flowing in. "Okay, what's going on?" I said. Apparently, one of us in the group chat decided that we should we have a night out. Just chilling and talking. Yu Xuan suggested the gathering on a Tuesday which was yesterday. Isn't a little late? As I checked the time, it was already coming to 9pm. Some of us couldn't make it because of the last-minute planning. We decided to call off to Wednesday which is today. 

   Yu Xuan suggested that we go to Hash & Tag cafe which I mentioned earlier. In the group chat, she asked any of us are free on that day. I got nothing to do so I was available. Shi Wei and Zhi Bin as well which made four of us. We did invite Siak Zhong to join in the fun but he had something to do so he'll come a bit later. I doubled confirm with them just to make sure I won't miss out any of the fun. 

  The night has come! I was watching Toy Story 2 after I had watch Prime Talk 2000. While watching halfway of Toy Story 2, I checked the time. Yes, it's time for me to get packing for the night out. I got my brown sling bag and put in my iPod and hand phone in. After getting my hair done, I wore a pair of trustees blue Vans shoes which my mum brought it in Japan back in 2014. As I was wearing my watch, I got a message from Shi Wei in the group chat asking me whether I'm ready. I answered "yes". While waiting for Shi Wei, I passed the time by singing and talking to my mummy in the phone as well as checking the latest News Feed on Facebook. 

  Not long after that, Shi Wei had arrived with Zhi Bin. Before I leave, my grandma told me to call her after the gathering. "Grandma, we'll send her back together with Yu Xuan," said Shi Wei. Grandma nodded her head: "Okay, have fun!" I did check out the place on some blogs. I heard the food is very delicious especially the waffles. It has a nice setting. When we arrived at the place, Shi Wei dropped Zhi Bin and I off because his car is a bit off of the parking line. 

  When we entered the cafe, Yu Xuan asked Zhi Bin to take a picture of her sitting alone in the corner of the cafe. I looked around, most of the customers are young people like us, youths. Sitting and relaxing, chatting along the way. I looked through menu through a clipboard. They had desserts like waffles and cakes, beverages like coffee, latte, hot chocolate and mocha just to name a few. Shi Wei, Zhi Bin and I went to counter to order. To my surprise my tiramisu is in a cup. I did take a few pictures of the dessert. 

  As I looked around the cafe, I said:" Hey, this is a perfect place for writers, bloggers and students alike to chill out." Yu Xuan said "It's true! The last time I came, I saw a bunch of university students were sitting in the cafe doing their work, "Oh yeah, my cousin told me that the cafe's waffle are salted, instead of sweet," she added. Waffles are salted? That's new to me. At some point, Shi Wei was caught by a quote "You can't change the past, so look into the future, the only way you can move is forward," 

"I have to take a picture with the quote," Shi Wei said. And the rest of the night was just taking photos at the cafe. I went over to take a look at the light bulb which contained coffee beans in it, I tried to touch it but Shi Wei said "Sis, don't touch it please," I went back to the seat. On our way out, I saw a Gramophone which is exactly like the Grammys trophy. I was caught by it but then it was time for us to go because it was getting late. I had a great time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment