27 November 2018

TogetherLAH! Post Celebration (26/11/18) 


TogetherLAH! campaign had came to an end on 2 Nov 2018, but the celebration wasn't over for the organising team. To celebrate the success of the campaign, as well as the hard work and effort, we were treated a lunch buffet at Sunway Hotel Resort Spa! It's also a good time to relax ourselves before the final examination. 
I clad in a Mickey Mouse shirt with a batik twist, and donned the unity pin by Projek57 (our collaborator of the campaign). I was a little lost when I reached at the resort as this is my first time visiting the place. With the help from the staffs, we managed to find our course mates who were enjoying the food. 
After settling down, it's time for me to go for a little food hunt. I didn't have anything while I was on my way to resort, so I guessed this is the best time to turn that tummy frown upside down. Joanne joined me for the food hunt too! On my plate, I had potato salad, baked potato, prawns, brinjal with fish head curry sauce and rice to finish up the main course. As for my appetizer, it's every Malaysian's favourite- satay! Adding peanut sauce and ketupat making the best combination to start up the post-celebration luncheon. 
We also munched up some fruits and cakes in between as desserts. Mine was fruits and vanilla ice cream, a sweet dessert was the perfect way to end our luncheon. I wanted to have more on the cakes but my tummy is now in a happy mood but it's okay I'm sure I'll try them next time. 
We also took a few photos as well, as the background of the resort was worth for some photos that we decided to post it on Instagram or any of our social media accounts.    
Thank you Sunway Hotel Resort Spa for hosting the delicious luncheon and as one of our main sponsors throughout the campaign. I'll definitely be back next time when there's a chance. Once again, it was a huge honour to be a part of the campaign! Maybe there will be a TogetherLAH! 2.0? Never might know what will happen right? 



Appetizer: Satay 
Phooi Kiew, Joanne and KM 
KM and Joanne after the lucheon 

No comments:

Post a Comment