25 July 2016

Dinner at Naughty Babe Dirty Duck (24/7/16)

  It was night out yesterday as I met up with my childhood friends, Natalie and Nicole at Naughty Babe Dirty Duck. Before that, I went to get my hair done at La fiorire Beauty Forever Korean Hair Salon. That was great to start for a night out. After that, we walked from the salon to the restaurant which I thought was very quick, felt it was like three to five minutes.

  We passed by a few shops along the way, we even saw a cake shop. Yeah, I thought we could drop by for a dessert or something. Not long after, Natalie and Nicole had arrived with their parents, Aunty Joen and Uncle Danny. Natalie dyed her hair to light brown, it really looked good on her. Uncle Danny asked where was my younger sister, I said "Oh , she's in Malacca to get ready for her big battle (SPM) which is going to be in four months," We ordered long sausage, spaghetti and ribs and some drinks just to name a few.

  Aunty Joen asked me whether I'm going to dye my hair, I said that wouldn't happen because I believe in the natural colour of the hair. In my opinion, just keep the original colour of the hair. We chatted the latest stuff we are doing. Also Uncle Danny asked me whether I'm joining "The Voice of China". If I joined the competition, my dad is the first one to "support".

  Natalie is on her summer break while Nicole is still studying. The three of us played some of the SnapChat filters on Natalie's phone. Although I have the app on my phone, it sure does take up the storage on my phone.We ordered another around of sausage and spaghetti because we were heading to SS2 for some durian since it's the king of fruits season. So those who are not fancied in durian better eat all up because we didn't want to look "hungry".

  Well, if you asked me whether I'm a big fan of durian, I would say 50/50. The moment we arrived at the stall, I was totally shocked! I've never seen so much durian in my life. The most famous durian among Malaysian is the Musang King. I didn't eat as much as my parents. Natalie sipped her coconut drink. While Nicole and I were busy on our phones. I even took a photo of the variety of durians on my iPod.

  It's an amazing night out! I'm looking forward to another one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment