19 July 2016

First Day of Semester Three (19/7/16)

  This is it! The third and final semester of my foundation year begins today. While most people think the third in MUFY is "slacking behind" but I think it's another chance to prove ourselves one last time. As the alarm rings at 6am, I get up from my warm bed and head for the washroom to wash myself up for a whole new musical journey. 

  We leave the house at 7.20am, the traffic is going on smoothly. On the way to college, I thought "A last chance to prove myself, don't blow it! My time to shine one last time!" I want to listen some music on the radio but my parents always listen to the business station, BFM 89.9, that make the secene in my mind more tense up. I didn't really listen what is on the radio so instead I look out through the window just to get my whole body calm. 

  At 8.15am, we reach the college. Today's class is at the North Building. We take the lift to the first floor. Surprisingly, there are a few students so I double confirm with one of them. They said "Yeah, rest will be coming soon," Sure enough, the classroom is all packed up. Some of them didn't have seats due to the limited space of the classroom. My second class, I go for economic. I'm very lucky to get the same teacher as the previous semester. Class dismisses earlier than usual. 

  I go to the first floor to renew the student ID, then go back up again. I got to catch up with some of my friends who are doing the third semester. Guess I'm not the only one. As I go to the ground floor, the workers of the college are hanging up signs for the new students who are in the July intake. It kinda reminds me of my first day in college. 

  Hopefully third time is the charm, as they always say. My new musical journey is about to begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment