22 May 2015

Congratulations to Faris! (22/5/15)

  First of all, I wanna say congratulations to my best friend, Faris, who is accepted to KUIM. Faris and I became friends about two weeks ago. I can't believe that we became best friends in these two short weeks! Okay, let me tell you my friendship with Faris. 

  It was the first week of Form Six class. The Upper Six students were having their second semester examination. Our class, 6B1, had been used as the examination hall so we were placed at the school's library at that time. Our classes were conducted at the library throughout the second semester examination. We were having Bahasa Malaysia class, I was seated way back of the library. 

  To get a great seat, I asked one of the girls to help me to the front row. My movement was alerted by Cikgu Shamsul, "Girl, what are you doing?" he asked. "Dia tak dengar, nak duduk kat depan.(Sir, she can't hear clearly. She wants to sit in front)," said Sarah. Cikgu Shamsul gave me the green light to sit in front of the library. 

  After Bahasa Malaysia class, a boy came up to me. "Siapakah nama awak? (What is your name?)" he asked. I introduced myself as Kar Marn and I told him, he can call me KM for short. The boy later introduced himself as Faris. Faris reminded me of my ex classmate, Amirul back in St. David's High School. He facial looks a little like Amirul. 

   We talked about our dreams and ambitions. I told him I was hoping to meet Malaysia's badminton star, Datuk Lee Chong Wei and also to travel to the UK with my family one day. He said "Wow, I have never seen a girl with such high ambitions! Hope your dreams will come true," And from that day on, my friendship between Faris had developed. 

  Yesterday, I was doing a research on Business Studies (Pengajian Perniagaan). Suddenly Faris called me "Chin Kar Marn!" I turned back said "Yeah?" He took out his smart phone and took a selfie with me. That was my first selfie with Faris. 

  Just this morning, Faris told me that today is his last day in SMK Bukit Baru, his alma mater for the past five years because he has been accepted to KUIM. He is an awesome friend to me. I have no regrets to become Faris' best friend. All the best in your future undertakings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment