8 May 2015

Form Six Orientation Week (5/5/15-8/5/15)

  It's been a week since I entered my first few days as a Form Six student. What is Form Six? Let me give you a simple explanation. Form Six are divided into Lower Form Six and Upper Form Six, at the  end of Form Six, students will have to take STPM (Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia). The Form Six today is very different now. 

  Now they don't call it Form Six, they called it as PPU (Persediaan Pra Universiti). We are allowed to wear either home clothes or school uniforms to selected Form Six schools. Mine will be in SMK Bikit Baru. On the first day of Form Six which is on 5 May 2015, I went to sign myself up at SMK Bukit Baru. A lot of questions were running on my mind. Can I do this? Is it the wise decision to pursue Form Six? 

  The first few days of Orientation Week were very boring. I almost slept throughout the orientation for three days straight, believe me I wasn't happy at all. I kept on begging my elderly to let me quit Form Six but all plead were fell on deaf ears. To be honest, Form Six is not one of my options after completing SPM. After the SPM examination results were released last two months ago, I started to search colleges and universities online. 

  My nightmare began when my grandma told me that they had a selection of Form Six last month. I was reluctant to serve the net because as I said before it was not in my "Options After SPM List". Believe it or not I was selected for Form Six. I wanted to reject the offer but my grandma said "Your mum, uncles and aunt did Form Six when they were your age. I think you should do it as well," Me? Pursue Form Six? No way! My grandma and I eventually didn't see eye to eye when it comes to colleges and universities, instead we had a heated argument. 

  Like I have mentioned earlier, they won't even listen what I have told them about Form Six. I have no choice but to be the "good girl" yet again. If only I have a chance to choose, I will definitely choose college to pursue Foundation in Arts which ever college are available.

  Oh well, what ever what I have gotten myself into. I'm sure there is a way out for me to go to college. 

   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment