13 September 2016

Girls' Night Out Tagged at Hash & Tag Cafe (11/9/16)

  What's with a semester break without a girls' night out? Yu Xuan and I were out in full force for our third girls' night out. The first one was Brats & Uni cafe, the second time was at my place. Weeks before the one-week semester break, we've been planning to meet up since the last one was in June. I arrived in my hometown, Melaka, on Saturday. The first thing I always wanted to do is to meet up with some high school friends.

  I went to the Messenger app to check out who was on the house. Unfortunately, some of them were on a road trip with their family while some of them weren't back yet, so it's just left Yu Xuan and I. I was really excited for the night out. After doing revision, it's time for me to pack up a few stuff for the night out. While I was getting ready, Yu Xuan texted me through the Messenger app that she would be a little late. I said "It's okay, take all the time you need!" By the time I came out from the washroom, she just arrived. What a nice timing, I thought.

   After putting on my trustee black and red DC shoes, it's off to the night out at Hash & Tag cafe (I did mention in one of my blog posts, feel free to check it out!). It's my first time back at the cafe since I last visited in June. I reorganized the same young waiter who served us during our last visit. This time, I'm gonna try out the waffles. As the waiter handed us the menu, we looked through what we were going to dig in. Eggs are my favorite so I decided to try the eggy waffle while Yu Xuan chose a crab waffle.  As for drinks, Yu Xuan and I chose green tea latte and hot lemon tea respectively to heat up the night.

  I decided to go for dessert. I asked Yu Xuan whether she wanted to have a bite. "You go ahead!" she said. I went to the counter and ordered a tiramisu which I tasted last time when I first visited the cafe. That was one of my list when I arrived- tasting the tiramisu.

  The rest of the night was just catching up. I had the best time of my life! Just my girl, Yu Xuan and I chilling the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment